PS4 and Xbox 720 Unveiled
Dev spills the beans on Reddit
by Nicholas Laborde
©2013 Nicholas Laborde
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, it’s impossible to be a gamer and not be constantly assaulted with rumors about the next-gen consoles.
“I think it will cure cancer,” or “I think world peace will occur,” or even, “It will fix the world economy” are all legitimate claims at this point.
However, the motherload has finally arrived.
A developer choosing to remain anonymous for obvious reasons has spilled the beans on Reddit, giving juicy details about what to expect from the next gen systems.
Buckle up, because it’s fascinating.
Has the next gen been revealed?
The Top Announcements of E3 2012
What We Want and Don’t Want
©2012 Nicholas Laborde
Ah, E3. The Electronic Entertainment Expo, gaming’s biggest event and easily the largest concentration of information throughout the year.
It’s in the air. Can you smell it? Feel it? Sense it? It’s right around the corner – in fact, from the time of this post, only thirty-seven days away – and this is when anticipation truly sets in and begins to build.
- Will that hinted-at project be unveiled?
- Will that sequel get announced?
- Will that exclusive title go multiplatform?
- Will Valve finally speak of Half-Life 2: Episode Three/Half-Life 3?
- Will Star Wars: Battlefront III see the light of day?
- Will Peter Molyneux claim his next title will cure cancer?
- Will the new consoles be unveiled?
- Will I have to sell my firstborn child to purchase said consoles?
It’s quite simply the most wonderful time of the year in the gaming scene, and everyone is ecstatic. But with every E3, there always comes the great anticipations, excitements and – of course – the disappointments and let downs. It’s a given with any E3.
OXCGN is proudly returning to the show floor to provide coverage like none other.
Until then, here are the top announcements we do and don’t want at E3 2012, in no particular order.
Is this the year that all our dreams come true? Read on to see!